OPEN BOX PLM Vertical Flow Intercooler XL For K-Series (Opposite Inlet / Outlet)
Availability: Only 1 left in stock
Product Code: PLM-IC-VF-XL-OP-RTN
- ITEM IS IN EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION WITH SURFACE BLEMISHES
- THE INLET/OUTLET IS SLIGHTLY BENT, THIS AREA WILL BE COVERED WHEN PUTTING A SILICONE HOSE (SEE PHOTOS)
- NO PERFORMANCE WILL BE AFFECTED
The PLM Vertical Flow Intercooler XL for K-Series engines is the perfect solution for anyone looking to increase their engine's power output while maintaining optimal performance. This intercooler features a unique design with opposite inlet and outlet ports that allow for a larger surface area, resulting in more efficient cooling and better heat dissipation.
Constructed from high-quality aluminum, this intercooler is built to last and withstand the most demanding driving conditions. The XL size of this intercooler provides more surface area, which allows for cooler intake air temperatures, providing increased horsepower and torque gains. The vertical flow design also allows for easy installation and a clean look under the hood.
The PLM Vertical Flow Intercooler XL for K-Series engines is a must-have for anyone looking to maximize their engine's potential. Don't settle for anything less than the best; trust in the PLM name for all your intercooler needs. Upgrade your K-Series engine with this intercooler today!
- Honda / Acura K-Series K20 K24 Engines
- Acura RSX DC5 with K-Series Turbo
- Honda Civic with K-Series Turbo
- Acura Integra with K-Series Turbo
- Turbo applications where inlet/outlet needs to be on the opposite side.
- Core Size: 27" x 6" x 4.5"
- Air to air intercooler core
- High density, high quality core
- Bar and plate construction
- Fully TIG welds
- 3.0" inlet & 3.0" outlets
- Four mounting bungs
- Rated for up to 1000HP
- Hardware is not included
- Pipes & hoses are not included