Careers with PLM
Founded in 2005, PLM (Private Label Mfg.) provides the best value in performance parts.
We're looking for those who share the same vision to join our team. If you're driven, have "whatever it takes" mindset, we want to hear from you.
Competitive market rate salary, medical benefits, and company matched 401(k) are offered as part of the compensation package.
Job location: South San Francisco, CA.
Sales Professional / Ecommerce Specialists
We are seeking a Sales Professional to join our team. You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to help drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers by phone calls, text, emails.
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields.
- Driven, "Whatever it takes" mindset.
- Honest, reliable, organized.
- Familiarity with e-commerce platforms.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Automotive parts knowledge is a plus!
Warehouse Associate / Order Processing
We are looking for a capable Order Fulfillment Associate to support our company’s warehouse operations. You will receive, input, sort, load and unload products and you will perform various warehouse activities.
- Processing, packaging and shipping orders accurately.
- Organizing stocks and maintaining inventory.
- Inspecting products for defects and damages.
- Product assembly, kitting, packaging.
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments.
- Organize warehouse space.
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately.
- Check, verify and fill pick tickets, sales orders.
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations.
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures.
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily.
- Opportunity to move onto other positions in the company.