PLM Oil Pan Baffle Kit For Honda K-Series K20 K24
Availability: In stock
Product Code: PLM-OPB-K
PLM Oil Pan Baffle Kit - Honda K-Series K20 K24
Why is our oil pan baffle better? PLM oil pan baffle is completely welded and not using rivets. Rivets can come loose and break inside your oil pan, potentially cause serious engine damage or failure. We use high quality stainless steel plates, CNC machined, laser cut, and precision bent, then finally tig spot welded at circuital points.
- Stainless steel plates
- Precision CNC machined
- Completely welded without rivets nuts
- Includes all hardware for bolt-on installation
- No welding required
- Fits engines using K20A/A2/Z1 oil pump & pan
- Direct bolt-on for JDM K20A, K20A2, K20Z1.
- Does not fit K24Z engines.
Designed to work with Honda K-Series engines that have the following parts:
- RSX-S oil pan: PN 1200-PRB-000
- RSX-S oil pump: PN 15100-PRB-A01
- RSX-S chain: PN 13441-PCX-004
- RSX-S chain guide: PN 13460-PNC-004
- Need to use 02-06 RSX Type-S oil pump & pan
Drop in baffle? Not even!
This was probably the worst experience of my whole engine build. Ordered this and it was stated "in stock". After I ordered it I was notified it was on backorder for 3 weeks and if I wanted to cancel the order it would be a restock fee. Finally got it and it did not fit at all. Had to cut the thing three different times just to make it fit without the oil pan being spring loaded. Cutouts for windage tray were wrong. I even had to cut away a piece just to get it to clear the oil pump. It fits but is still rubbing my oil pan. I will just trash this part because it is still rubbing on the pan and I don't need metal shavings in my motor. The studs are garbage also. Threads strip right off. I will not be buying anything plm after this experience.