PLM Private Label Mfg. Power Driven Subaru WRX / STI Divorced Downpipe features a 3-inch diameter mandrel bent piping which is manufactured from high quality stainless steel for superior heat resistance and strength. Unleash the potential of your Subaru turbo motor with our high flowing 3" downpipe.
Being a divorced down-pipe, this will hold boost longer, faster, and better power bands. This product eliminates OEM catalytic converters. The downpipe delivers low to mid end power while utilizing a one piece design which maximizes the engine compartment space, and enables maximum extraction of air flow and increased power. Air flows smoothly through mandrel bent stainless steel. No modifications are needed as it is a direct bolt-on unit and will mate up with most aftermarket cat-back exhausts.
* If stock cat-backs are used, we recommend our exhaust adapter flange.
- 2008 - 2014 WRX
- 2008 - 2018 STI
- 2005 - 2009 Legacy GT (Non-VF46, Manual Trans Only)
- 2009 - 2013 Forester XT
- Includes both gaskets & hardware
- ECU tune is recommended for best results and proper operation
- Brand New In Box
- Made of Stainless steel
- One year limited warranty
- Straight flow, Mandrel Bent 3.0" piping
- 100% Direct Bolt-On & utilizes stock ball joints and clamps
- CNC machined flanges
- Flange is .38" which is just about 3/8" thick
- One piece design
- Handmade and TIG welded
- Additional O2 bung for wideband usage
- Divorced downpipe for optimal flow