PLM Power Driven Tucked Radiator XL - Honda Acura
Availability: In stock
Product Code: PLM-RD-TCK-XL
Designed to be a direct replacement for your factory radiator, our Tucked Radiator XL is the perfect upgrade for those looking to maximize engine cooling efficiency. The radiator features a slim design that allows for additional clearance in tight engine bays, while the high-quality aluminum construction ensures durability and longevity.
We take pride in providing the best value for our customers, and the PLM Power Driven Tucked Radiator XL is no exception. This radiator offers superior performance at an unbeatable price point, and is compatible with both manual and automatic transmissions.
Why is ours better? Our design uses threaded inlet and outlet fittings, that means you can use AN sized or clamp-on style hoses. You can even use other adapter sizes such as 16AN to 20AN fitting. Our mounting brackets are not welded to the core so you can flip the brackets around or adjust it for more universal fitment.
- Size: 24" x 11.5" x 4.0" (without fans)
- Size: 24" x 11.5" x 5.5" (with fans)
- SPAL fans on this XL version uses the 9" inch size so it is much larger and flows more cfm!
- Overall length: 30.5" with end brackets.
- Core thickness is 2.25" and the end tanks are 3" thick.
- Mounting brackets are removable & bolted on, so it can be used for other applications.
- Drain plug size is 1/4NPT.
- Honda Acura B-Series B20B B20Z B16A B18C1 B18A B18B B18C5
- Honda Acura K-Series K20 K24 K20A K20Z
- May also fit other cars (refer to size dimension above)
- $449 without SPAL fans
- $549 with 2 x SPAL 9" fans
- 2 x 16AN fittings.
- 2 x slip on fittings.
- Mounting brackets
- Brackets hardware
Installation Note: If you use it for other universal application, it is strongly recommended that you use a set of rubber grommets for vibration isolation. Excessive vibration on the bracket and/or mounting holes can cause breakage.