PLM Turbo Inlet Pipe Kit Stainless Burnt Blue - 2017+ FK8 Civic Type R
Availability: In stock
Product Code: PLM-HFK8-TB-IN-SS-TIT
PLM Private Label Mfg. Turbo Inlet Pipe Kit for the 2017+ Civic Type R improves airflow before the turbo, improves IATs, better performance, and is hands down the best value and best looking inlet pipe on the market today!
- Fits 2017+ 10th generation Honda Civic Type R FK8.
- Works with factory intake system and all aftermarket bolt-on intake system.
- Depending on your intake setup, re-use of factory silicone hose or use of a EVAP flange is needed for installation. We sell the EVAP adapter flange here.
- Works with all aftermarket bolt-on intake system! We want you to have this turbo inlet pipe kit on your FK8 Civic Type R! Email us what intake you have, and we will have a solution for it.
- Made of 304 stainless steel
- "Burnt Titanium" look finish
- Includes silicone hoses and clamps
- Factory mounting points for coolant lines
- Bolt-on installation
- No custom tune is required
- Precision CNC machined flange
- TIG welds
- One year warranty
Turbo inlet pipe
One of the best products on the market incredible quality.
Overall the inlet pipe itself is perfect but the silicone hose that goes from the inlet pipe into the intake was horrible it does not fit right at all had to cut a lot of it. After install it put so much stress on another component it ripped the hose and threw a check engine light. So we ended up using my prl hose and worked perfectly. That has to be rediesgned.
PLM inlet pipe
Was pretty good and pretty straight forward on the install nothing too difficult and can definitely tell how much more air is allowed through this pipe compared to stock just buy putting them together and seeing the size difference… also digging the way it makes the engine bay look
Bought this for my fk8 and just installed it 2 days ago.. so far this is a great product and can’t beat the price. But I do have 2 little cons but I will list my feelings about this. ~Pros Great look Made well Can feel power upgrade. (Small) Fast shipping Great customer service Compatible with aftermarket intake/ stock Reuse original brackets Wasn’t too bad of an install ~Cons Doesn’t come with a new gasket where it bolts to the turbo It’s not one solid pipe. It’s two pieces that bolt together with silicone coupler and 2 hose clamps so to me takes away from the look a lil bit but for install reasons I can see why they made it 2 pieces In conclusion after all that that’s y I gave it a 4 star and this far this product is def worth the purchase and definitely a quality product. Would recommend buying
Private Label Mfg
We appreciate your review and feedback! - Team PLM