Precision Works Honda AWD Trailing Arm Plates for Honda Civic EG EK Integra DC2
Availability: In stock
Product Code: PW-AWD-TARM-PLATE-HONDA
Precision Works AWD Trailing Arm Plates Conversion Kit
Convert your Honda trailing arms into AWD trailing arms without breaking the bank! The best value AWD trailing arms plates for your Honda and Acura!
Converting your FWD into AWD? You will need these plates to convert your trailing arms to accept rear axles!
Now available in 5-lug bolt plates!
- Convert your Honda trailing arms into AWD trailing arms
- Fits: 1988-2000 Honda Civic & 1994-2001 Acura Integra
- High strength steel, meets or exceeds OEM quality
- Powder coated black for that OEM look
- Works with B, K, H, F, and J series engines
- Complete set of 2 (Left and Right)
- One year warranty
- 1992 - 1992 Honda Civic EG
- 1996 - 2000 Honda Civic EK
- 1994 - 2001 Acura Integra DC2
- AWD All Wheel Drive Conversion
- Available in 4-lug or 5-lug! Please choose the size you'll need.
- Requires welding to your factory trailing arms.
- For 4 x 100 wheel bolt pattern, you will use 2000 Honda Insight front hubs
- For 5 x 114.3 wheel bolt pattern, you will use 2007 Honda CRV rear hubs
- Axles: Uses 2000 Honda CRV passenger rear axles (for 4-lug plates) or 2007 Honda CRV driver rear axles (for 5-lug plates)
- Differential: You'll use CRV or Element differential.
- For 5-lug: You will use 07 CRV hubs, Base RSX rotors & calipers.
- For 4-lug: You will use Civic/Integra rotors & calipers.