PLM Audi Heat Exchanger V2 with Install Kit - A4 S4 B8 B8.5
Availability: In stock
Product Code: PLM-HE-AD-B8-V2-SIL-INSTALL-KIT
Supercharged Audi tend to overheat under hot weather or extreme driving conditions. If you increase boost or horsepower, expect your intake charge temp to rise even further. The solution is to add the upgraded Private Label Mfg. Power Driven heat exchanger. This heat exchanger will significantly reduce intake charge temps allowing you to keep power. PLM Power Driven heat exchangers use non epoxied furnace brazed cores resulting in better heat dissipation and are welded with CNC precision machined billet aluminum necks.
* Guarantee to outperform! - Independent customer testing has shown stock heat exchanger will increase your IAT temp by over 41 degrees, while PLM heat exchanger under the same test condition only increase 23 degree maximum, on a hard run.
- Audi 3.0 / 4.0T TFSI
- B8 / B8.5 A4 A5 S4 S5
- Q5 SQ5
- C7 A6 A7 S6 S7
- Bolt-on installation at the stock location (front bumper support beam.)
- Lower intake air temperature
- Dual Core / Quad Pass Design
- High density fin core
- Mounting brackets and hardware for installation
- All aluminum construction
- 100% TIG welded
- Dimension 22" x 17" x 2.4" (including end tanks)
- 24" width including the inlet / outlet tubes
- Corrosion resistant coating and polishing
- Includes bleeder and drain valve ports
- Fill and drain plugs is 1/4NPT
The install kit includes:
- 5 feet of 3/4" Heater Hose
- Heat Exchanger Mounting Bolts/Nuts/Hardware
- 6 Stainless Steel (304 Grade) Clamps
- 2 Straight Hose Connectors
- 2 Elbow (90 degree) Hose Connectors
perfect products as always and much needed for my s4 in australia
got this for my s4 in Australia and its been amazing for heat soak! always perfect products
Heat soak has significantly reduced!!
The install is pretty straight forward and easy. After reading some instructions for measurements on where to drill holes, was pretty much plug and play.
Great product and great price
The heat exchanger is well built and the price is great compared to others.
I have zero issues with this heat exchanger. I did have to go over the paint, but the price point is excellent. And does it's job well