PLM Ford Mustang SHELBY GT500 Heat Exchanger 2007 - 2012 Supercharged
PLM Shelby GT500 Heat Exchanger is the best value on the market today.
Fitment: Ford Mustang 2007 - 2012 / Shelby GT500
Supercharged GT500 tend to overheat under hot weather or extreme driving conditions. If you increase boost or horsepower, expect your intake charge temp to rise even further. The solution is to add the upgraded Private Label Mfg. Power Driven heat exchanger. This heat exchanger will significantly reduce intake charge temps allowing you to keep power. PLM Power Driven heat exchangers use non epoxied furnace brazed cores resulting in better heat dissipation and are welded with CNC precision machined aluminum necks. Installation requires basic hand tools and is the only heat exchanger on the market that's the best value & does not require any cutting or major modifications to your vehicle for installation.
- Dimension: width 26" x height 9" x thickness 2"
- Direct bolt-on installation
- Double pass coolant design
- Cooler intake charge temperature for increased power
- Maintain lower intercooler coolant / fluid temps
- Enhanced core technology for better air flow
- All aluminum for lightweight advantage
- 100% tig weld with no epoxy
- Necessary hardware included for installation
- Instruction is not included
- SPAL fans & wiring harness is available (optional) for $200.