PLM Power Driven High Flow Performance Metallic Catalytic Converter
Availability: In stock
Product Code: PLM-CAT-2.5-METALLIC
Price is for one (1) catalytic converter. If you need two (2), please add 2 to cart.
- Price is for one catalytic converter
- Metallic metal core, 200 cell
- Overall length 7"
- Body diameter 3.0" and 3.5"
- Body length 4"
- Available in 2.5" or 3.0" diameter inlet and outlet
- Easy "cut-and-clamp" or weld-on installation
- Stainless steel construction
- OBD-II compliant 48-state legal (Restricted in CA and NY)
- High flow catalytic converters may not pass emissions test
- Please check your local law to see if aftermarket catalytic converters are allowed.
- This catalytic converter is not for OEM factory replacement.
- Note: Photos shows 2 sizes, 2.5" & 3.0". Price is for each catalytic converter.
3” high flow cat
Great fitting and gets rid of smell from not having a cat on the car
I am very pleased with these. I’ve only had them on the car for a couple days but they seem to be working (less smell) and quality is on point. Had to adjust the tune a little as I was catless before but I haven’t noticed any reduction in power.
High quality and works very well
Perfect fit (measurements exact as described). One unit non each bank really helped cut down on the fumes. Exhaust volume perhaps down about 15% but worth it to cut down on the gases.
I love the customer service and good prices
A1 HF cat
I just got my hfpc from RV6 w my jpipe and I didn't want rasp on my 08 v6 accord. So instead of straight piping it, I added one of these. I would be AMAZING if the sold them w flanges though, cuz it costs extra to have that taken off your og cat and rewarded. Other that that, its turned a REALLY pretty gold color under my car since I've been using it. Being 39, I atleast don't want a loud 16 yr olds car. This solved that.