PLM Adjustable No-Cut K-Series Swap Billet Shifter
The Private Label Mfg. K-Swap fully adjustable shifter is constructed with high quality alloy steel and billet aluminum for maximum durability and reliability.
The added weight of the shifter results in smoother and more positive shifting with the ergonomic design that just falls into your hands, to the very first ultra-smooth shift. The shifter was designed to have an adjustable ratio as the stock shifter to an more aggressive feel. The shifter is fully height adjustable to accommodate each drivers desired position, as every driver is different.
The shifter certainly does not look stock, but the shift feel and throw can be adjusted like the stock shifter.
The shifter was designed so you would not need to cut the exhaust tunnel, hence the name "No-Cut."
- Honda Civic 1992 - 2000 EG, EK
- Acura Integra 1989 - 2001 DA, DC2
- Honda Del Sol 1992 - 1997
- Honda Civic CRX 1988 -1991 EF
- For vehicles with K-Series transmissions
- For K-Series K20 K24 engines
- CNC machined 6061 grade billet aluminum shifter box
- 2-part design for easier installation
- Adjustable handle compensates for small-diameter racing steering wheels
- Unlimited configurable possibilities - custom to each driver
- Height Adjustable
- Standard Honda/Acura 10x1.5mm thread pitch and shift knob applications
- Made from high grade stainless steel & billet aluminum
- Machine spun stainless finish
- Shift Knob is sold separately
- All necessary Allen keys for adjusting
- Bolt-In and No Cut
- No cutting of the exhaust tunnel needed
- Allows you to keep your stock center console
- Works with many OEM and aftermarket shifter cables